Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spice Guru

Have to make a quick comment about this place, the more I go there the more impressed I am.
It got an award last year for top restaurant, or something similar.
I've found the service outstanding.
A while back mate Peter and I went in after a movie across the street at Embassy 3. It was late enough, the place was empty with the last two patrons mopping up their plates, but the m'de, after a quick check with the kitchen let us in.
Just the other night AJ and I thought we'd have a curry before the movies, but were a bit alarmed to find the place full. On mentioning our concern to the m'de about getting out in time, he gave the no problem gesture, and hola, our orders came pretty much straight out, beef korma for me, a medium/hot lamb something for AJ, a couple of lasi's and a basket of naan.
I dont think we upset anyone by appearing to horn in out of turn, they all appeared to be settling in for the evening's dining.
Top shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment